Sydney | Permanent | Full time
About little bit about us At Monoova, we are all about freeing businesses to scale. That is why we have designed world-class, bank-grade, global payment solutions to allow businesses to do what they do best. Since our origins in 2017, we have been at the forefront of payments innovation in Australia by delivering novel ways for business to automate how they receive, manage and pay funds. Our clients are among the most innovative companies around. We are committed to supporting them with excellent product to sustain the digital economy of the future.
On the back of rapid growth over the past two years, we are onlooking for tremendous talent to join the Monoova movement.
People First – We are scaling fast, but we will grow with empathy and kindness – to our people and clients.
Better, together – We will always find a solution, but we know we can doit better together.
Passion for Product – We are built on one common mission, to build the best product for our customers.
Think Big. Brave. Bold. – We will never stop innovating or pushing boundaries to stay ahead of the curve.
We’re only human – We can’t always win, or always be right. But we will always be honest, authentic and accountable.
What you’ll be doing
We’re looking for fearless Digital Marketer. Bring your proven marketing skills and passion to push boundaries to our growing team. You’re proud of your inner data nerd and thoughts of performance marketing makes your eyes sparkle. If this is you and you’re hands on with your craft and hungry to get to the next level you might just be the digital marketing specialist we’re looking for.
• Hands on optimising SEM
• Building and executing eDMs
• Optimising digital channels through test and learn methodology
• Manage multichannel campaigns and assets to drive quality leads
• Developing website content and landing pages
• Tracking, analysing and optimising digital and social media marketing campaigns
• Monitoring website traffic to improve lead generation and outcomes
• Influencing and implementing best practice in all marketing activity
More about what we’d like you to do
We have bigger goals and ambitions than ever before and we want you to work with us to make that dial move.
Skills we appreciate and want you to bring:
• 3-5 years of experience in executing and optimising marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
• Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, CRM systems and CMS
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate into actionable insight
• Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
• Strong organisation and project management skills
• Ability to work well independently and under pressure, as well as in a team.
• Hands on SEM management
• SEO experience highly appreciated
• Ability to think outside of the box
• Agency experience highly regarded
• Flexible Working Arrangement
• Supportive leadership team
• Short-term incentive program
• Great team culture with regular events (COVID permitting)
• Experience of building something new and exciting!