We’re looking for an FX Settlements Officer to join our Monoova Global Payments team and provide a wide range of support related to post-trade execution and settlement process.
Integrity – We’re a company built on integrity, inside and outside of our organisation.
Empathy – We take great care to understand perspectives of everyone in our eco-system
Innovation – Individually and as an organisation, we are innovators. Everything we do today, can and will be improved tomorrow.
Performance – We are a results driven organisation with a commitment to technology.
In this role, you’ll be:
- Providing a wide range of support related to post-trade execution and settlement process
- Supporting clients and other business divisions to provide wide range of support related to post-trade execution and settlement process.
- Generating daily payments of numerous currencies. Outward payment processing
- Query resolution from sales traders
- Inputting client beneficiary instructions
- Daily bank account reconciliation in numerous currencies
- Liaise with liquidity provider Back Offices
- Participation in projects and change initiatives
What we need from you:
- Onboarding & Static Data maintenance
- Payment investigations including complex investigation handling (amendments, recalls, swift receipts and payment traces).
- Reconcile books and records with Exchange feeds after market close daily
- Reconcile Operations / Front office books daily and send out relevant reporting
- Complete various Middle Office tasks as required
- Liaise with front, middle and external parties to ensure accurate trade capture
- Compliance and risk management on transactions
- Adhere to all relevant Monoova’s policies
- Willing to contribute to the process improvement and participate continuously evolving role
- Be a strong team player and ability to work independently
- Ability to demonstrate strong MS office and Excel skills
- Be aware and adhere to all relevant Compliance and Regulatory requirements
- Act in accordance with Monoova’s code of conduct obligations
- Report any breaches in a timely manner
Your experience and knowledge
- Strong EXCEL skills are must for the role
- Experience in an office-based environment is preferable, with previous settlements and reconciliation knowledge is advantageous.
- Candidates with an accounting/finance degree/experience are desirable
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Self-motivated, independent & focused worker
- Strong analytical, numerical and interpersonal skills
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Problem solving through initiative and tenacity
- Ability to multi-task and grasp new concepts quickly
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve results, whilst maintaining a professional, friendly and client service manner
- Flexibility, in particular around working hours
- Familiar with Swift Alliance
Monoova Culture and Benefits
- Hybrid working arrangement so you can enjoy more flexibility.
- Short-term incentive program to thank our employees for all their hard work and dedication.
- Birthday leave, because why would you want to work on your birthday!
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, so you get extra time with your newborn and to recover.
- Annual IT allowance - for all your personal IT needs.
- Culture valuing career progression and development.
- After hours travel and meal allowance. We understand work doesn’t always end at 5pm, so we want to ensure you are well feed and safe when putting in the extra hours.
- Monthly team engagement events to promote a fun, dynamic and supportive team culture.
- Employee Assistance Program to ensure your wellbeing is key!
- Complimentary provisions on us