We’re looking for a Partnerships Manager to own and build the relationships with our existing clients and partners. The Ideal candidate will deliver the partnerships end-to-end, which may include working with the Growth, Product and Tech teams and supporting the execution of tasks with internal/external stakeholders.
Integrity – We’re a company built on integrity, inside and outside of our organisation.
Empathy – We take great care to understand perspectives of everyone in our eco-system
Innovation – Individually and as an organisation, we are innovators. Everything we do today, can and will be improved tomorrow.
Performance – We are a results driven organisation with a commitment to technology.
In this role, you’ll be:
- Own and build the relationships with our existing clients and partners
- Engaging with existing clients and partners to build joint marketing campaigns
- Develop and implement partnership strategies
- Delivering the partnerships end-to-end, which may include working with the Growth, Product and Tech teams and supporting the execution of tasks with internal/external stakeholders
- Evaluating partnership opportunities and continual process improvement
- Develop innovative ways to expand and deepen our business partnerships, including updating our partnership program
What we need from you:
- Proven sales and marketing ability including outstanding negotiation skills, persuasive ability and excellent communication skills.
- Strong ability to motivate, manage direct and indirect teams of staff across multiple functions.
- Expert product and industry knowledge coupled with the ability to work with clients at all levels and translate client needs into a complete solution.
Your experience and knowledge
- 3+ years’ experience selling or managing client relationships is ideal, but not essential
- Some familiarity with finance and/or payments platforms highly desired
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills for internal and external stakeholders
Monoova Culture and Benefits
- Hybrid working arrangement so you can enjoy more flexibility.
- Short-term incentive program to thank our employees for all their hard work and dedication.
- Birthday leave, because why would you want to work on your birthday!
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, so you get extra time with your newborn and to recover.
- Annual IT allowance - for all your personal IT needs.
- Culture valuing career progression and development.
- After hours travel and meal allowance. We understand work doesn’t always end at 5pm, so we want to ensure you are well feed and safe when putting in the extra hours.
- Monthly team engagement events to promote a fun, dynamic and supportive team culture.
- Employee Assistance Program to ensure your wellbeing is key!
- Complimentary provisions on us
- Existing Clients
- Client Success Team
- Product Team
- Growth Team
- Technology Team