We’re looking for a Reconciliation Officer to join our team and work together to ensure daily FX clients transactions settlements are completed in a timely manner.
Integrity – We’re a company built on integrity, inside and outside of our organisation.
Empathy – We take great care to understand perspectives of everyone in our eco-system
Innovation – Individually and as an organisation, we are innovators. Everything we do today, can and will be improved tomorrow.
Performance – We are a results driven organisation with a commitment to technology.
In this role, you’ll be:
- Perform daily bank reconciliation and work with Middle Office to ensure daily FX clients transactions settlements are completed in a timely manner
- Ensuring accuracy for multicurrency client holding accounts
- Working closely with settlements team and assist them in approving payment instructions on various banking platforms
- Perform daily client money reconciliation across different banks
- Perform reconciliations of derivatives clients’ position and margins
- Resolving discrepancies across all of FX trading, banking platforms (liquidity providers) and treasury system
- Preparing monthly accurately and real time summary of customer-based statement and transaction list
- Liaising with external auditor and internal compliance team
- Work on ad-hoc projects assigned by Middle office Manager and contribute effectively
What we need from you:
- Performing monthly reconciliations of PSPs (Payment Service Providers) for FX Trading
- Responsible for entities’ daily client money reconciliations of all transactions: and ensuring any reconciling items are addressed
- Daily reconciliation of bank accounts for multiple currencies
- Preparing the client statements and monitoring variances in daily balance
- Assisting the team with data analysis and specific account queries
- Superior computer literacy with excellent Excel & Word skills (MUST)
- Understanding and experience of Treasury Accounting including foreign exchange, liquidity, cashflow and various Financial Instruments
- Stakeholder management
- Demonstrated high attention to detail and ability to check facts accurately (essential)
- Ability to work both collaboratively and individually
- Sense of urgency. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Flexible and adaptive
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Willing to contribute to the process improvement and participate continuously evolving role
- Be a strong team player and ability to work independently
Your experience and knowledge
Although specific skills are preferable, we are open to hear from people with varying backgrounds.
- Degrees qualified in Commerce
- Experienced in SAP/NetSuite, and Advanced Excel skills: VLOOKUP, Pivot Table, Power Query, etc.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience within fintech, high growth tech or high-volume financial services businesses is highly regarded
Monoova Culture and Benefits
- Hybrid working arrangement so you can enjoy more flexibility.
- Short-term incentive program to thank our employees for all their hard work and dedication.
- Birthday leave, because why would you want to work on your birthday!
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, so you get extra time with your newborn and to recover.
- Annual IT allowance - for all your personal IT needs.
- Culture valuing career progression and development.
- After hours travel and meal allowance. We understand work doesn’t always end at 5pm, so we want to ensure you are well feed and safe when putting in the extra hours.
- Monthly team engagement events to promote a fun, dynamic and supportive team culture.
- Employee Assistance Program to ensure your wellbeing is key!
- Complimentary provisions on us