SUMMARY DESCRIPTION: The Solutions Manager has the responsibility of working with Monoova’s future and current clients to support and deliver high-quality integrations. Monoova represents an opportunity to be part of a disruptive and fast-growing scale-up, where your contributions have a real and significant impact.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE: TO AGGRESIVELY GROW MONOOVA’S REVENUE BY FACILITATING CLIENT AQUISITION
- Collaborate and consult with members of the Growth Team and provide clients with pre and post-sales technical support
- Support the product and technical teams by providing feedback and input into the product development process
- Improve product-market fit by assuming an active role in product road-map decisions, specifically technical requirements and as a voice of the client.
- Excellent communication skills, allowing you to build and maintain trust
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of modern technology and software products, particularly APIs and SAAS.
- Strong business networks in Australia
- Familiarity with finance and payments platforms
- Ability to acquire rapidly a strong technical understanding of our products and services to be a credible representative of Monoova
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Two years of related experience preferred
Compliance & Regulatory Requirements:
- Adhere to all relevant Moneytech policies
- Be aware and adhere to all relevant Compliance and Regulatory requirements
- Act in accordance with Moneytech’s code of conduct obligations
- Report any breaches in a timely manner