Often referred to as the Oscars of Fintech, organised by FinTech Australia, the Finnies are Australia’s most prestigious fintech awards, celebrating the many achievements across the industry. Last year we took home the grand title of Fintech Organisation of the Year. This year we submitted entries for two areas where we have really focused on elevating our position. So, we are very proud to be named as finalists in the Best Workplace Diversity and Excellence in Payments categories.
Best Workplace Diversity
Best Workplace Diversity recognises fintechs that have created an inclusive environment that accept each individual’s differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all staff to achieve their full potential.
Monoova is committed to building an inclusive workplace culture that values and celebrates diversity. We promote equal opportunity for all employees. Some of the initiatives we’ve made to drive diversity and inclusion include ongoing training, flexible working arrangements, inclusive policies such as gender-neutral parental leave policy.
We also recently became a WORK180 endorsed employer for women and have committed to Project 50/50 to achieve gender diversity in our teams.
Having a diverse workforce is important to us, it reflects a realistic representation of the world and our client base. We celebrate our differences, and as a team we celebrate holidays and events such as Ramadan, Lunar New Year, Pride week, Harmony Day, International Womens Day and Christmas.
Fun fact - the Monoova team comprises of 15 nationalities, and we speak 28 different languages!
Excellence in Payments
Excellence in Payments acknowledges fintech payment providers with the most innovative, efficient, and secure service as experienced by their clients transacting across a wide range of use cases and/or geographic locations.
Through a single API integration, Monoova delivers businesses payment solutions that address and resolve traditional pain points experienced in payment processing and management. From the instant transfer of funds through NPP, automated reconciliation, offering wholesale exchange rates, data-rich reports and local support - we are not only committed to providing the best payments experience but continuing innovating and expanding our payment offerings to our clients.
Here’s a short list of what we’ve achieved:
- • One of the first Payment Service Providers (PSP) to go live with PayTo in July 2022.
- • The first PSP to deliver PayTo at scale
- • Monoova added an inhouse FX team, enabling cross border payments within seconds, wholesale FX, foreign currency wallets and bespoke reporting solutions.
- • Our flagship product, unique in the market, Automatcher expands on implementation of NPPs PayID. It allows clients to issue great numbers of unique account numbers and PayIDs in real time. As a result we’ve issued 11% of all PayIDs in Australia.
- • Selected to participate in a pilot program with the RBA and DDFCRC, exploring use cases for CBDC in Australia. Our proposed use case ‘Funds Custody’ was one of only 14 chosen from 142 submissions.
- • Commited to providing the best security standards for our clients, we achieved SOC 2 Type 1 compliance
- • We’re proud of the fact that our API supports numerous payment companies from local success stories such as HNRY, Finder, Paytron to international companies such as Nium/ Instrarem and Primer
- • To date, Monoova have processed approx. $75 billion through our payments engine
The winners of Finnies 23 will be announced May 31 2023. View the finalists
Monoova Payments Pty Ltd (ABN 38 126 015 227) trading as Monoova (“Monoova”) is the authorised representative of Monoova Global Payments Pty Ltd (ABN 77 106 249 852; AFSL No. 421414 ), the issuer of the Combined Financial Services Guide & Product Disclosure Statement Non-Cash Payment Products and Services dated 20 September 2023. (FSG/PDS). This information is given in summary form and does not purport to be complete. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Monoova does not assume responsibility for, the content, accuracy or completeness of the information presented. Before acting on any information you should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to these matters and seek independent legal, financial and tax advice. To the extent that the information contained above is sourced from third parties or provides link to third party websites, Monoova takes no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of any information included in the material provided by third parties nor for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of links or references to information sources (including internet sites) operated by third parties.