We’re looking for an experienced Growth Manager to join the Monoova Growth team and contribute to the acquisition of new active clients and cross sell to existing customers.
Integrity – We’re a company built on integrity, inside and outside of our organisation.
Empathy – We take great care to understand perspectives of everyone in our eco-system
Innovation – Individually and as an organisation, we are innovators. Everything we do today, can and will be improved tomorrow.
Performance – We are a results driven organisation with a commitment to technology.
What you’ll be doing
We’re looking for an experienced growth manager to join Monoova and contribute to the acquisition of new active clients and cross sell to existing customers.
Your experience and knowledge
Although specific skills are preferable, we are open to hear from people with varying backgrounds.
- A solution selling focus and consultancy experience.
- Strong business networks in Australia.
- Desire to work within a growing business into a leading company in the end-to-end payments space.
- Familiarity with finance and payments platforms.
- Excellent ability to complete “best of class” pitch decks.
- Ability to acquire rapidly a strong technical understanding of our products and services to be a credible representative of Monoova payments.
- Proven track record in delivery of growth of revenue and clients, with demonstrable outcomes.
- Experience with in fintech, high growth tech or high-volume financial services businesses is highly regarded.
Monoova Culture and Benefits
- Hybrid working arrangement so you can enjoy more flexibility.
- Short-term incentive program to thank our employees for all their hard work and dedication.
- Birthday leave, because why would you want to work on your birthday!
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, so you get extra time with your newborn and to recover.
- Annual IT allowance - for all your personal IT needs.
- Culture valuing career progression and development.
- After hours travel and meal allowance. We understand work doesn’t always end at 5pm, so we want to ensure you are well feed and safe when putting in the extra hours.
- Monthly team engagement events to promote a fun, dynamic and supportive team culture.
- Employee Assistance Program to ensure your wellbeing is key!